Join us as a
Be a part of conemis and work with our team as a TALENT RECRUITER.
You are ready to compete for talents with other great software companies on the market? You think waiting around for applications is outdated? You have the right communication skills to grasp a talent’s interest to work for conemis? If you see yourself as a pro-active and strong organized individual who wants to spice up
recruitment, then you are the perfect fit!
Apply now and get to know us better. We‘re looking forward to you and your ideas!
- managing and driving the entire recruitment process
- discussing requirements with our stakeholders about their idea for each role they want to recruit for
- providing useful insights about the available talents and what they are looking for in their new job
What we expect
- significant experience in recruiting and/ or head hunting
- determination and drive: you have a can-do attitude
- open-mindedness and creativity
- passion to work in team and independently
- excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- ability to communicate at a professional level with a wide variety of individuals from a range of cultures worldwide
conemis enables continuous modernization in enterprises with the automated transition to cutting-edge software applications. We therefore automate and manage the migration process with our software such that stakeholders are amazed by the reliability and efficiency of the transition.
Join an extraordinary, innovative, and high performing team.
Flexible working hours
Attractive compenstation package
Own ideas count
Individual application process
Open minded Team
Human centered approach
Our HR Process
Drop us a line
Give us some information in English or German to get in touch!
We will contact you
You will definitely get feedback and we will have a first short conversation.
Meet us in person
We’ll talk to each other about what we’re both looking for.
Creating your individual position
We’ll develop a position that suits you and that we need.
We found a position for you and liked each other!? Great, let’s start!
You’ll start with an individual inboarding process!